Friday, January 23, 2009

Books

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh...
To my dearest parents, my cute little brothers(although all of you are taller or on the way to becoming taller than me :p ), my dear friends, and every muslim who have sworn themselves to Allah on the day they declared themselves as muslims.
May all of you be ever in Allahs care...

Why the sudden elaborate greeting?...well...As I was walking here(azeezah station) I suddenly remembered this responsibility of ours as muslims - to spread the love of Islamic brotherhood. The first one to greet his brother is the better one, even though the initial greeting is only sunat whereas replying is wajib. The companions of the Prophet SAW always tried to best each other at being the first to greet his brother.

Anyhow...

When I opened my blog just now I found a very interesting comment dropped by one of my friends in hafizh's books.

It was suggested that I put up links to the websites where I download all my ebooks. A very good idea that I didn't think of. InsyaAllah I'll try to do that as soon as possible.

An easier way I think - at least for the USIM Pandan people, is to just get the files from me. I have quite a few Islamic ebooks that I would really love to share with everyone.

Oh...and just for the record :p...I mostly buy my books(or rather, my PARENTS buy them). I have a small library in my room(most of the stuff I 'borrow' from our family library at home). I'd be more than glad to lend anyone these books. The guys are more than welcome to come and have a look, and for the ladies...insyaAllah I'll put up a list of the books I currently have(I returned quite a few to the main library back home when I went back for the GP posting).

Anyway...If anyone wants to see the books...just ask.

Thanks for idea usop.

1 comment:

  1. my room was used to be called as "mini library" when i was in KMNS hahahh

    ReplyDelete