Saturday, January 17, 2009

managing 4 blogs



I'm just starting to promote my blogs and already two of my friends are wondering how I am going to manage 4 blogs...I also wonder :p

I suppose there are people out there who can manage many blogs, but I definitly am not one of them. Seriously even managing a single blog might be troublesome, and I'm still a newbe too.

How am I going to do it?...well...I'm not.

I'm only going to manage 1 blog: hafizh's blog(s).

I like to compartmentalise. It allows me to see things clearer and keeps my goals in sight. The 4 blogs are essentially 1, its just that I've decided to share different things in separate blogs.
I suppose tagging is also OK, but since its just as easy to create 4 separate blogs, I thought: why not.

to make it easier to see which blogs have been updated, I've added a blog list on the side bar with update info.
Anyway to my dearest parents, my cute lil brothers, my beloved family, my treasured friends and anyone dropping by, welcome to hafizh's blogs. I hope that we can all gain something of worth in the Eyes of Allah.

5 comments:

  1. Fantabulous to have many blogs..
    Hope I can have many blogs too..
    Ive did it, also for certain purposes.

    All the best for you!!
    Mintak izin nak link blog ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous to have many blogs..
    Hope I can have many blogs too..
    Ive did it, also for certain purposes.

    All the best for you..
    Sampaikanlah walaupun sepotong ayat
    Mintak izin nak link blog ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can see that you're compartmentalizing.a sign of an organized person

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I didn't expect this "wordy" explanation to justify ur reasons for having 4 blogs. Hehe. Keep up the work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. managing 4 blogs at the same time. wow! mmg kagum. hebak2

    ReplyDelete